Quality assurance is at the top of our list. We provide regular care reports, updates and activity information. Believe it or not, quality senior in home care is hard to come by, and the last thing you should worry about is the best practices of your care provider.
Licensed with the Department of Social Services. LICENSE # 304700101
Bonded and Insured
Carry Worker's Compensation insurance
Employer based- All Caregivers are employees of the company.
- Service is top quality because we take the time to match each Caregiver based on personality and skill level to meet our Client's physical needs.
- Caregiver's consist of Personal Care Attendants, Certified Nurses Aids and Home Health Aids.
Each client is provided with a Caregiver Journal. Our Caregivers document the progress of their Clients health status on a daily basis.
Caregiver Journal includes:
- Daily observation report- Summarizes the days events and tasks completed
- Medication sheet - Documents times and days that Clients has taken medications as prescribed
- Blood pressure log - Blood pressure readings are done on a regular basis
- Glucose monitoring - Many of our Client's are diabetic. You can rest assured that their glucose is being monitored and documented
- Meal Logs - Meal plans can be designed when special diets are a concern
- Meals are prepared and percentage eaten by client are documented in the Meal Log to ensure he/she is eating healthy
- Exercise Log - We encourage range of motion and exercise to promote good circulation and strengthen muscles
Horizon Senior Services takes pride in offering quality service by providing quality Care Managers and Caregivers that are experience, screened and dependable.
- We are licensed through the Social Services Department of California.
- We are bonded, carry liability insurance and workers compensation.
- We are an Employer based company. All Caregivers are Employees and NOT independent contractors.
- Each Client is assigned to a Geriatric Care Manager that specializes in Gerontology and is available to them 24/7
- Conduct regular unannounced routine supervisory visits
- Caregivers are interviewed and screened thoroughly by checking references.
- Caregivers must pass a live scan criminal background clearance
- Caregivers must have a clear TB test
- Caregivers are registered with the Department of Social Services
- Caregivers are professionally dressed in scrubs not street clothes
- We can arrange for you to meet your Caregiver prior to your first day of service
- We are here to address any health or personal concerns that families or Client's may have.
- We are only a phone call away.
- We are caring and professional
We understand that you are entrusting us to care for you or your loved and want only the best. This is how we are reliable.
- We are here to provide care to our clients 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We have a large pool of Caregivers so in the event that a Caregiver is sick, we can easily send a replacement
- Our scheduler is on call 24/7
- We are flexible so you can change your schedule at any time
- We focus on scheduling Caregivers close to the area they live in to ensure there is not a long distance drive
What ever your needs are we can discuss and develop a specific Plan of Care for you. Don't wait for the crisis to happen. Contact our office today to find out how we can assist you.